Poppets Wool Wash Soap Bar
With added olive butter & lanolin, our wool wash soap is perfect for gentle cleaning of wool nappy covers and other wool garments.
Made from a gentle soap base, rich with lanolin and olive butter to help nourish and care for your wool.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Start by filling a bucket or sink with lukewarm water, enough to cover your wool cover. No hotter than 30 degrees.
2.Rub the soap bar between your hands until the water is nice and milky.
3. Submerge your wool item.
4. For spot cleaning, use the bar directly on the wool to gently lift away any marks.
5. Leave to soak for 30 mins.
6. Lightly rinse.
7. For wool nappy covers, this is the point at which you may choose to lanolise with our pure lanolin.
8. To dry, gently squeeze the wool then lay out on a dry towel.
Roll the towel up to squeeze out the excess. Then lay flat or hang to dry.
Glycerin, Aqua, Lanolin, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, CI77891, CI 51319, CI 21108, Parfum Alpha-isomethyl ionone
NATURAL- Natural Poppets are free from any added colour and fragrance. So your cloth wipes will have all the benefits of our solution without any scent.
ORIGINAL- The very first scent we fell in love with and where it all began – Original is fresh and clean with calming chamomile and lavender.
SECRET GARDEN- Secret Garden is beautiful floral scent that captures the essence of the gardenia flower.
SUGAR CRUSH- Sugar Crush is a sweet and fruity fragrance. Think sweet vanilla with light cherry almond notes.
WISHES- Wishes is a soft and powdery fragrance with notes of sweet frosted sugar plum. A truly beautiful scent which is both warm and comforting and named after our favourite fireworks display around a certain magical castle.
Natural, Original, Secret Garden, Wishes, Sugar Crush, What a Melon!